Dubai’s Emirates Group has announced a sweeping recruitment drive to hire more cabin crew, pilots, customer services staff, and engineers in the coming months. This move comes as the aviation sector is set to sustain the strong growth that began after the pandemic.
Strong Post-Pandemic Growth During 2022-23, the Group added a whopping 85,219 employees, taking the total staff count to 102,379, marking an increase of 20.1 per cent over the previous year. The recruitment drive mainly targets the Group’s two entities, Emirates Airlines and airport services provider dnata. The flagship airline plans to expand its network and welcome a new fleet of Airbus A350s and Boeing 777-X next year.
Attractive Perks and Salary Increases Emirates Group, one of the most prestigious local groups for job seekers, offers highly competitive salaries and other enticing perks. After a record profit of Dh10.9 billion in 2022-23, employees received a 24-week salary bonus, a five per cent hike in basic salary, and increased accommodation and transport allowances.
Job Eligibility and Salary Details Below are the eligibility criteria and salaries for the roles of cabin crew, pilots and customer service:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 160cm tall
- Able to meet UAE’s employment visa requirements
- 1 year hospitality/customer service experience
- High school education or more
- No visible tattoos while in uniform
- Dh4,430 basic monthly salary, Dh63.75 per hour flying pay, Dh10,170 average total salary
- 3,000-plus hours of recent command on Airbus FBW Wide Body from A330/A340/A350/380
- Valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical certificate
- Fluency in English
- Dh43,650 salary for Direct Entry Captains A380, Dh30,826 salary for First Officer
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A levels/high school certificate
- Skills to operate Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail etc.
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Emirates Group is recruiting thousands of staff for various roles
- The recruitment drive follows a year of strong growth for the company
- Employees can expect attractive salaries and benefits
- Positions are open for cabin crew, pilots, and customer service roles
This recruitment drive underscores the swift recovery and growth potential of the aviation sector following the pandemic. Prospective applicants are encouraged to seize these opportunities and join one of the world’s leading aviation groups.