GulfHindi English Desk: In the digital age, online fraud has become a major issue. This is especially true when SIM cards are used incorrectly. To tackle this problem, the government has taken some important steps.
One such step is to limit the number of SIM cards issued on a single ID. The government plans to reduce the number from 9 to 4. This will help prevent online fraud as it will not allow fraudsters to obtain multiple SIM cards on a single ID.
According to recent reports, Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnav has approved guidelines to limit the number of SIM cards to four on a single ID. These guidelines will be released soon.
The government has also introduced a new feature that allows individuals to check the number of SIM cards that can be issued on their ID. This feature will be available on the communication companion portal.
To prevent unwanted and fraud calls, the government is planning to use AI filters. These filters will be able to identify and block unwanted calls and messages. This will help protect people from unwanted and fraud calls.
1. Only four SIM cards can now be issued on a single ID.
2. The customer verification process will now be completely digital.
3. The communication companion portal allows you to check the number of SIM cards issued on your ID.
4. The government is making efforts to prevent unwanted and fraud calls using AI filters.
en.gulfhindi.com News Summary
👉The government plans to limit the number of SIM cards issued to 4 per ID, reducing the opportunity for fraudulent activities.
👉Guidelines for limiting the number of SIM cards per ID to 4 have been approved by Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnav.
👉A new feature has been introduced where individuals can check how many SIM cards can be issued on their ID through the Communication Companion Portal.
👉The government is planning to use AI filters to prevent unwanted and fraudulent calls, allowing for identification and blocking of such calls.
1. Only 4 SIM cards can now be issued per ID.
2. Customer verification process will be completely digital.
3. The Communication Companion Portal provides the convenience of knowing how many SIM cards have been issued on your ID.
4. The government is making efforts to prevent unwanted and fraudulent calls using AI filters.
You are reading Mid-East Award Winning news outlet GulfHindi