A boat at a seaport in Bur Dubai, Dubai, caught fire on Saturday morning. The Dubai Civil Defense Operation Center was notified about the blaze at 9.06am. Responding swiftly, a team from the Etihad fire station reached the site of the incident at 9.12am, within just six minutes of being notified.
Joint Effort Extinguishes Blaze
The boat fire, which was situated near a warehouse, was extinguished through the combined effort of the first responders, the Al Karama Fire Station, the Al Ras Fire Station, and the Maritime Rescue Center. The latter were called to provide backup and their joint endeavor effectively put out the fire.
No Injuries or Fatalities
By 10am, cooling operations were underway. Importantly, no injuries or fatalities occurred as a result of the fire, ensuring the safety of all nearby personnel. The site has since been handed over to the relevant authorities to carry out regular procedures following such incidents.
- A boat at a seaport in Bur Dubai caught fire on Saturday morning.
- The Etihad fire station team reached the site within six minutes of being notified.
- A joint effort from several fire stations and the Maritime Rescue Center successfully extinguished the fire.
- No injuries or fatalities occurred as a result of the fire, and cooling operations were underway by 10am.
- The site has been handed over to the relevant authorities for further procedures.