Dubai Parks and Recreational Facilities Witness Record-Breaking Visitors in First Half of 2023
More than 15 million people have visited Dubai Municipality’s public parks, neighbourhood parks, lakes, and recreational facilities in the first half of 2023, marking a 50% increase compared to the same period in 2022.
Breakdown of Visitors
- 10 million visitors to lakes and neighbourhood parks
- Over 3 million visitors to the five largest parks in the city
- Al Mamzar Beach Park 👉over 951,000 visitors
- Mushrif Park 👉701,000 visitors
- Creek Park 👉over 658,000 visitors
- Zabeel Park 👉430,000 visitors
- Safa Park 👉over 153,000 visitors
Other Popular Attractions
- Dubai Frame 👉over 884,000 visitors
- The Quranic Park 👉over 710,000 visitors
- Dubai Safari Park 👉approximately 427,000 visitors
- Children’s City 👉up to 73,000 visitors
Factors Contributing to Increased Visitors
The increase in visitors can be attributed to the ease of access via various modes of transportation and the organization of more than 200 events, including initiatives by the private sector, societal initiatives, and recreational initiatives by the Municipality.
Services and Facilities Provided
The Municipality offers a range of services and facilities in its parks and recreational spaces, including car parks, seating areas, play areas, walking and picnic locations, BBQ areas, hiking and cycling trails, horse riding arenas, and sports facilities.
Exquisite Design and Imaginative Features
The parks in Dubai are exquisitely designed to satisfy the expectations and demands of visitors, offering spectacular vistas, tranquil ambiance, extensive grasslands, botanical gardens, and hosting a variety of events.
You are reading Mid-East Award Winning news outlet GulfHindi